TICKET BOOKING PAGE
Booking your place at the 2019 FTMO… Status Quo Fan Club Convention is a 2 step process:
1. Book your Accommodation at Butlin’s Minehead via the Butlin’s website – link below
2. Book your event tickets via this page
To book tickets for the 2019 FTMO… Status Quo Fan Club Convention you must first book your accommodation with Butlin’s at Minehead.
To book accommodation, follow this link:
or call 0330 100 9334 (press option 2) and quote reference STATQ.
Once you have booked your accommodation please follow these simple steps to book your convention tickets:
1. Enter the quantity of tickets required at the bottom of this page. Children under 14 receive a reduced price but must be accompanied by a paying adult.
2. Enter the full name of each person you are booking a ticket for. No ticket will be issued without the full name. The purchaser of the tickets should be the first delegate.
3. Full members of the FTMO… fan club at the time of booking can reserve a free 2019 exclusive convention T-Shirt. Providing you remain a member of FTMO… you will be able to collect your free T-Shirt along with your wristband when entering REDS at the start of the convention. Please enter the required size and style.
Ticket orders to include the free t-shirt must be made by 30th June 2019.
If you are not a member of FTMO… , or you are booking additional tickets for non-members, please indicate this instead of a size by selecting ‘Not an FTMO… member’.
Please note: if you are not a member prior to booking your tickets you cannot get the free t-shirt by joining after so please join first – you will not miss out on event tickets.
If you would like to join FTMO… please follow this link prior to booking your tickets – Join FTMO…
4. Enter the Butlin’s Accommodation Booking Reference Number – this will begin with MH………. . Please Note – only accommodation bookings made from the link above or phone number above with reference STATQ will be accepted when booking your convention tickets and the reference will be checked prior to Convention tickets being issued. All tickets will be issued at least 7 days before the event.
5. Select Add to Cart and proceed as usual
6. Payment can be via PayPal, Debit / Credit Card or cheque.
7. Coaches can be booked separately – click here
Any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the number of required tickets to start process: