ACCOMMODATION AND TICKET BOOKING PAGE
Booking your place at the 2022 FTMO… Status Quo Fan Club Convention is a two-step process:
Step 1. Book your accommodation at Butlin’s, Minehead ONLY by using the link below (do not book accommodation via any other method). Booking by this link will ensure that you are eligible to purchase tickets. If you book in any other way you will not be eligible for tickets.
Step 2. Book your event tickets via this page – you will need your accommodation reference number (MH-****). This will then be cross-referenced with Butlin’s.
To book tickets for the 2022 FTMO… Status Quo Fan Club Convention you must first book your accommodation with Butlin’s at Minehead.
Please only use the following link to book accommodation, do not book directly on the Butlin’s website as you will not be able to then book the event tickets
To book accommodation, follow this link:
At the moment only online bookings are being taken due to the length of time it is taking to get through on the phone. If you are unable to book online please complete the form below with your name, email address, phone number and accommodation required and we will arrange for one of the Minehead team to call you.
If you require adapted accommodation, please fill the form out and a member of the Minehead team will call you.
You will have three payment options for accommodation:
- 100% of the cost paid on booking
- £30 per person deposit
- £10 per person deposit when setting up the payment plan
Book with confidence – Butlin’s have a no quibble refund on the full price if the event is cancelled due to COVID-19 closure of the site.
We have reserved a range of accommodation – please only book through the link above, you will be unable to book tickets if you book by any other method.
MEGA IMPORTANT INFO!
To book your ticket you will need your booking reference (MHxxxxx). Without the correct booking reference you will be unable to book your tickets. Hence it is imperative that you do not book direct with Butlin’s – your booking will not be linked to the Convention and you will be unable to book your tickets. Butlin’s will only send us the booking details of those that have booked through this link.
Once you have booked your accommodation please go to Step 2 to book your Convention tickets.
There are 3 types of ticket available.
Adult with a limited edition FTMO… 2022 Convention T-Shirt – £98 including T-shirt (this t-shirt will not be available to purchase at Convention.).
Adult without the limited edition T-Shirt – £80
Child – £5
Limited Edition T-Shirt – these will only be available to order until 30th April 2022. Other t-shirts and merchandise will be available over the weekend.
1. Enter the quantity of each ticket type required at the bottom of this page. Children under 14 receive a reduced price but must be accompanied by a paying adult. Click ‘Get Tickets’
2. Check the quantities for each ticket type are correct and click ‘Proceed to checkout’
3. On the Attendee Registration page, enter the full name of each person you are booking a ticket for. No ticket will be issued without the full name. The purchaser of the tickets should be the first delegate
4. Enter the Butlin’s Accommodation Booking Reference Number – this will begin with MH………. . Please Note – only accommodation bookings made through the Fan Club website be accepted when booking your Convention tickets and the reference will be checked prior to Convention tickets being issued
5. For tickets with T-Shirt, please enter type and size of T-Shirt required
6. Click to indicate if the attendee is a current member of FTMO… the Status Quo Fan Club
7. Click ‘Save & Checkout
8. Complete Billing Details. Please check details are correct as some browsers use AutoFill and mistakes can happen!
9. Payment can be via PayPal, Debit / Credit Card or cheque. Please select the relevant payment method, click the acceptance of the terms and conditions box and follow the on-screen instructions
10. Coaches can be booked separately – information to follow.
Any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the number of required tickets to start process: