FTMO… Let’s Rock – facecovering
After of lot requests for an FTMO… face covering I have given in!
With the ever-increasing requirement to wear face coverings, we have sourced some great ones that have been developed by Alder Hey hospital – The Brilliant Mask!
It’s safe and comfortable:
- The only non-medical UK face-covering designed by the NHS
- It has an anti-viral coating tested to last a minimum of 15 washes at 40 degrees
- A moulded nose bridge which for comfort and to create a seal (especially great at preventing steaming up of glasses!)
- Soft ear loops
- Soft 100% supima cotton for maximum breathability and and protection
It’s ethical and sustainable:
- Washable and reusable
- Non toxic GreenprintedTM fabric
- Transparent and traceable supply chain
- Low carbon footprint
It gives back:
- A contribution from each sale goes to support NHS research
- Entirely UK made, supporting employment and UK industry.
HOW TO FOLD YOUR MASK! So you do not break the nose strip:
The full story can be found here: https://brilliantmasks.co.uk/pages/about-us-1